Let these calendar based date (and microdate) ideas to help inspire your date planning for the week.
- Go out for a round of golf, to the driving range or for mini golf (putt putt). If you dare, try this fun version of mini golf from the Romantic Vineyard: Win Or Dare Putt-Putt Date Night
National Farm Animals Day
- Visit a petting farm together.
National Siblings Day
- Go on a double date with your sibling and his/her spouse.
National Cheese Fondue Day
- Check out this date idea from Good Housekeeping – How to: Fondue Date Night!
National Submarine Day
- Book a date with the Mile-Low Club. For only $570,000 You Can Have an Over-the-Top Dinner Date on an actual Submarine!
National Big Wind Day
- Go for a walk somewhere windy – the waterfront, a mountain, windmill field, Chicago.
National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
- Check out these 30 Awesome Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Around the U.S. – go on a date to one of the places they are served if you can.
National Peach Cobbler Day
- Surprise your spouse with some homemade Peach Cobbler.
National Scrabble Day
- Play nonsense Scrabble, where you play using fake words and have to make up definitions for them. Follow it up with a round of strip Scrabble.
National Dolphin Day
- Book a cruise to see the dolphins.
National Reach as High as You Can Day
- Plan a date at a rooftop restaurant.
National Tax Day
- Check out these Tax Day Freebies and plan a date to get yours together.
National Titanic Remembrance Day
- Watch the movie Titanic together.
National Orchid Day
- Bring home some orchids as a surprise for your spouse.
National Eggs Benedict Day
- Have breakfast in bed together.
National Auctioneers Day
- Go to an auction together.