National Cable Car Day, and on this day in 1953 the Corvette was first unveiled at the GM Motorama
– Go for a ride in a cable car if there are any in your area. If not then visit a dealership and test drive your or your spouse’s dream car. Better yet, do both!
On this day in 1882 A.A. Milne is born, it is also Winnie the Pooh Day
– Have an adventure together in the woods – Go goecaching.
Popcorn Day and Edgar Allen Poe was born this day in 1809
– Watch a mystery or scary movie together and, of course, eat popcorn!
– Make a short video of yourself on your smart phone telling your spouse about something you really admire or appreciate about him/her. Share it.
Squirrel Appreciation Day
– Get some nuts. Go to a park and feed the Squirrels together.
On this day in 2010 Conan O’Brien made his final appearance as “Tonight Show” host
– Enjoy some comedy together. Go out to a comedy club with your mate.
Today is Pie Day
– Find a favorite pie recipe, go shopping for the ingredients and bake a pie. Do this together, or surprise your spouse with a fresh baked pie.
These ideas are just a start. Today is a good day to plan your date for the weekend if you have not already done so.
So, what are you planning to do?
Share your ideas and plans in the comments.