Below are some date ideas for you based on upcoming calendar events.
Have fun and plan something sweet for you and your spouse to enjoy this week!
Belly Laugh Day
- Reminisce with your spouse about a time you both laughed like crazy. Figure out a way to make it happen again.
Also, on this day in 1935 the first canned beer was released.
- Take a tour of a local brewery.
On this day in 1905 the world’s largest diamond found.
- Take a jewelry making class together.
On this day in 1979 The Dukes of Hazard premiered.
- Binge watch one of your spouse’s favorite TV show from when they were growing up. (Use Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu or get the series from your local library.)
Chocolate Cake Day
- Bake a cake for your spouse. Or better yet, make one together.
Blueberry Pancake Day
- Go out for a breakfast date with your mate.
- If you are feeling crafty, try this Puzzle Date from the Dating Divas
- Go out to a French Restaurant or Café for a croissant and coffee. Or, put on some French Music, tweak the decor and pretend your own kitchen is a Cafe in Paris.
Spouse Date’s Song of the Week
- Click the links above and listen to the songs of the week. Let a line or stanza strike your sentiments. Share it with your spouse in a text message or hand written note.