Time to get your date on! What are you planning for you and your spouse? Here are some calendar based date ideas to help inspire your planning. Share your plans in the comments and spread the #dateideas!
Inspire Your Heart With Art Day
- Go to an art museum together.
On this day in 1872 Zane Grey, Western adventure novelist and author of over 90 books, is born
- Grab your cowboy boots and your cowboy hats. Go horseback riding or line dancing together.
Decorating With Candy Day
- Write your spouse a love letter using “conversation hearts”.
On this day in 1963, Cliff Richard and The Shadows started a 14-week run at No.1 on the UK album chart with ‘Summer Holiday’.
- Plan your summer vacation together.
On this day in 1887 the First Groundhog Day was observed
- Watch the movie “Groundhog Day” together and talk about how you can keep from repeating the same dates over and over again.
Carrot Cake Day
- Make a carrot cake together. If neither of you like carrot cake, make or buy one and give it to someone who does as a way of celebrating!
On this day in 1978, The Bee Gees started a four week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with ‘Staying Alive’.
- Take a CPR class together.
Chocolate Fondue Day
- Stay in tonight and heat things up with creamy melted chocolate. Check this Good Housekeeping article for more ideas.
Frozen Yogurt Day
- Pick your favorite flavor, choose your topping and sit by a cozy fire. Enjoy some sweet conversation along with this frozen sweet treat.