Let these calendar based date (and microdate) ideas to help inspire your date planning for the week.
- Remember speed dating. Don’t do that. Try a Slow Date.
On this day in 1905 the first nickelodeon theater opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and charged each patron five cents
- Go on a date for a nickel. Need some ideas? Check these: 50 Free or Cheap Date Ideas.
On this day in 1863 West Virginia entered the Union
- You don’t need to live in West Virginia to be inspired by these 14 Unique Date Ideas In West Virginia.
National Vanilla Milkshake Day
- Make a milk shake together or go out together to get one.
Go Skateboarding Day
- Learn to skateboard or longboard together.
Summer Begins today
- Try one of these 50 Sizzling Summer Date Ideas from the Dating Divas.
National Chocolate Eclair Day
- Get and eat some chocolate éclairs together.
National Onion Rings Day
- Get and eat some onion rings together.
Public Service Day
- Plan a service date.
On this day in 2013 Nik Wallenda walked across the Grand Canyon on a high wire
- Go for a walk together.
- Build a fairy house
On this day in 1997, U.S. Air Force officials release a report dismissing long-standing claims of an alien spacecraft crash in Roswell, New Mexico, almost exactly 50 years earlier
- Watch one of these 10 Best Alien/UFO Movies.
National Leon Day – Leon is Noel spelled backwards and June 25 marks the six month point until Christmas.
- Reminisce about your past Christmases together. Talk about what you want for this coming Christmas.
National Strawberry Parfait Day
- Go out to eat and order a Strawberry Parfait for dessert to share with your love.