Let these calendar based date (and microdate) ideas to help inspire your date planning for the week.
National Jewel Day
- Buy some jewelry for your spouse, or make some yourself.
- Sign up for a class to learn the art of jewelry making together.
National Potato Chip Day
- Take a tour of your local potato chip factory together.
National Napping Day
- Take a nap together.
On this day in 1972 Francis Ford Coppola’s The Godfather opens
- Order some pizza, open the Chianti and prepare the gelato. Enjoy them together as you watch The Godfather at home.
True Confessions Day
- Try sharing your deepest feelings with your spouse. Use these tips: “How to Express Feelings… and How Not to”
Lips Appreciation Day
- Take some time and appreciate your spouse’s lips by practicing How to Be a Good Kisser – 10 Tips From Scientific Research
Saint Patrick’s Day
- Try one of these 10 Romantic Date Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day.
National Poultry Day
- Enjoy your favorite poultry dish, either at home or at your favorite restaurant.
National Let’s Laugh Day
- Act silly with your spouse.
- Share a funny joke or an amusing story about your day.
- Watch a funny TV show or comedy film together.
Share your plans in the comments and spread the #dateideas!