What are you planning for you and your spouse? Here are some calendar based date (and microdate) ideas to help inspire your planning. Share your plans in the comments and spread the #dateideas!
On this day in 1970, Simon and Garfunkel went to No.1 on the UK chart with Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Use the Bridge Hunter website and find a romantic or historic bridge in your local area. Go for a walk across or under it while holding hands.
- Check out these 27 Top Margarita Recipes. Choose a few to try, get the ingredients, make a few and enjoy together.
Play Tennis Day
- Find a local tennis court and play tennis together.
On this day in 1946 Juan Peron was elected president of Argentina. His wife Eva “Evita” Duarte de Peron rose from poverty to become the most famous Argentine woman in history. It is also Tortilla Chip Day!
- Watch the movie Evita while you munch on salsa and Tortilla Chips together.
- Find a chili recipe and cook it together. Invite some friends over to enjoy it with you.
Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- Create your own version of a fairy tale together with this online Mad Lib Generator.
World Sword Swallower’s Day
- Forget swallowing a sword together. That’s just not safe! Try this instead: grab your swords (or lightsabers) and choreograph an epic fight scene in your living room or on your front lawn.